Saturday, February 25, 2006

The 40 Year Old Virgin

The 40 Year Old Virgin -- now out on DVD! I know, I know, a shameless plug for a film about a man who has never had sex and the woman he falls in love with...a woman who is a Trading Assistant on eBay! This movie is available to rent at your local Blockbuster or via Netflix. It's one of the funnier movies to come along in recent years. You'll laugh, I promise. You may even laugh so hard you cry. You may even cry so hard you have to pause the movie while you compose yourself. And you may even have to watch the movie a second or a third time b/c you didn't hear all the jokes the first time....because you were laughing and crying so much.

What is the movie about? Well....rather than tell you and ruin a critical plot point...I'm going to abstain. Yes, I'm
abstaining....get it? Like Andy abstained from having sex, I'm abstaining from revealing the movie's plot to you.

But I guarantee you'll enjoy it. And after you see it, remember to take your old junk (or your recently purchased iPod which you would like to trade in so that you can buy the new Nano) to a Trading Assistant on eBay (check us out at www.ebay.com/ta)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home